Defending Clients Against Criminal Charges for 15 years
If you’ve been charged with a misdemeanor or felony crime in Kentucky, it is important to contact an experienced criminal defense lawyer early in the process. Don’t wait until later in the game after you’ve tried, and failed, to fix the problem yourself. Early action is crucial to a positive outcome. Call me today at (502) 200-4482 so I can get to work for you.
My job is to make sure that all of the evidence is before the Court, not just the bits and pieces the government wants to use to convict you. I’ll talk to all witnesses, not just those who help establish the state’s version of the truth. Let me tell your side of the story and bring to light all the facts that can ultimately help win your case.
Call (502) 200-4482 For a Free Consultation
Based out of Louisville. Serving the entire Commonwealth.
My name is Nathan Miller and I have 15 years of extensive experience as an attorney defending clients against all types of criminal charges in over 60 counties across the Commonwealth. Here are just some of the legal services I provide:
- DUI Defense including drugged driving, enhanced, aggravated, multiple and subsequent offenses
- Drug Crimes including possession, paraphernalia, trafficking, possession with intent, manufacturing and criminal syndicate
- Violent crimes including assault, murder, domestic violence, robbery and criminal abuse
- Theft and Property crimes including shoplifting, burglary, trespassing, receiving stolen property, criminal mischief
- Probation Violation and Parole Revocation Hearings
- Expungements and Record Sealing
- Professional License Defense
I diligently represent my clients at every stage of the process. From investigation through arraignment, suppression hearings to trial … and beyond, including sentencing, shock probation, revocation hearings, asset forfeiture proceedings and expungements.
If you’re facing criminal charges in Kentucky — misdemeanor or felony — don’t hesitate to contact me at (502) 200-4482 or by e-mail for a free consultation.
Helping Good People Through Bad Times